How to Say, "I Want You."

 

I want to write in cursive with my tongue

Behind blank screens

Spreading your chapters out on the table 

Unfurling petal'd pages of lust

Thumbing heavy-handed 

Through a story

Assiduously attuned to each crease 

Watching brown eyes chipped-blue

Breathing evening under a heavy moon

Tracing a coronal ridge kiss,

Left by lipstick, from a mouth grip

Rubbing perineum paragraphs 

Tasting, the spit drips,

Before turning out the lights

And watching you glow in the dark.


I know now how to say, "I want you."

Plush lips, planted on cool breast

Feeding that smile that tends to sunsets.

And this reading begins

Behind hidden scenes,

And I am left reeling for a taste of you. 


Make that a taste for two

All parts of my body, 

Each pore yearns for you, wet, 

Breath-taking images of vivid depictions

All the positions my body can extend

As your cornea meets mine,

Your hand dances along my spine's bend

Effortlessly and recklessly

Your pullback is stacked,

And my four walls keep me begging the moon, 

To never let the sun come back.

Bruised knees, voice released,

Around you, 

My body feels the opposite of weak.

I’m invincible, until you exit me, and scene.


Scene IV, Take I - Night


Kitchen stripped by silver lens

Ruffled without entrance fees. 

Torn at chest, a rifled dress

Transmutation: the Turning...

The throbbing, the pulsing, 

The scratching, the thudding. 

The pulling, the pushing,

Ilium thrusting. 

The feral rubbing raw.

Every hour put in is with a hope,

That the reward is you at the end of it. 

Comments

Popular Posts