With Love, to The Administration Or, (If I wasn't on a watch list, I am now...)
You will know revolution when the body breaks away into the bay.
You will read stories
carved into the back skin and bone.
Peeled from the faces of infancy
Mixing tears with acid
The Pendragons bite in Bat Country
Columbia weeps. Dousing her torch.
The crown watches as a cuck
with cankles in a Karen carousel
playing with their pride in a sandbox.
Guzzling glory with every cluster bomb cry
Ordering the manager for free refills by sunset.
Everybody might I have your attention:
These Chubby Checker cheese fries
Were over cooked.
You and your whole family fail
because you couldn't cook carbohydrates as quick as your cholesterol.
So for ten generations your ilk will be swarmed by the locusts.
I wish cancer upon your children
While my balls drag on the back 9.
May the fleas of one thousand pricks
Teeter your totter to the tilt position.
Crease your camel toe into a nuked nook
Passing out lawsuits as lingerie.
With Love,
- Donald
Comments
Post a Comment